The following databases have been added to KU Libraries Databases A-Z:
• Foreign Broadcast Information Service electronic index indexes the Foreign Broadcast Information Services (FBIS) Daily Reports --English translations of news media (broadcasts, newspapers, periodicals, government statements) from around the world. The FBIS Daily Reports were issued in either paper or microfiche format and are shelved in the Government Documents Collection in the Anschutz Library. Dates of coverage: 1975-1996.
• Chinalawinfo.com (Beida falu wang 北大法律网) is a Chinese language legal information database covering laws and regulations, cases, and law journals from the People's Republic of China. Funded by Wheat Law Library.
• LawChinainfo.com (Beida falu wang 北大法律英文网) English version of Chinalawinfo.com
Additional content to existing databases:
- CAJ full-text database (China academic journals 中国学术期刊网) KU Libraries currently subscribes to the full text content of Series F: literature/history/philosophy (1994+). Wheat Law Library extended the coverage to Series G: Politics/military affairs/law (2005+)
- JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collection VIII has been added. Includes serial titles in history, language & literature, art & art history, and education. A minimum of 140 titles will be completed by 2011 a