The purpose of this guide is to provide supplemental readings and media for learning Uyghur that are either available through University of Kansas Libraries or online.
The language guide includes:
- Different learning levels: Beginner-Intermediate and Intermediate-Advanced
- Cultural differences from the point of view of a Uyghur man
- Textbooks, dictionaries, grammar resources, readers, manuals, audio, music, & video
- Alphabet tools, flashcards, & dialect information
- Links to sample pages as well as PDFs
Now Available at https://guides.lib.ku.edu/uyghur